5.17.2006

For those of you who weren't aware, I've spent the past 4 months studying in Copenhagen. Mostly I've been learning about the social welfare state and its effectiveness in Denmark and other Nordic countries. I've also had the opportunity to do some travelling, and was able to see lovely Lily and the ever vivacious Zach in Paris. It was a small slice of Missoula loving here in Europe. I loved that weekend.

I'll be going to Turkey for a few weeks soon, and then on to Chicago to work for the State's Attorney's Office of Cook County. I'll be back in Zoo town on August 20th for a week or so. I'd love to catch up with anyone who will be in the area. As always, anyone who finds themself in Chicago is always welcome to stay at my apartment. I hope all is well with everyone.

Love,
Caitlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home