2.13.2006

Tacoma is sodden and cold. We had two days of sun and blue skies, but this morning it was back to wind and wet. Classes are fascinating (as they usually are at the beginning of the semester - before stress keeps me from being quite so thrilled) and the new roomate is pretty fun. My refridgerator functions more like a freezer than anything else, currently. I left the milk on the counter for two and a half hours before it melted enough to get a half-class to drink last night. The eggs froze and then burst a few days ago, and the cherry tomatoes will never be the same. La and I have planned a grocery shopping date later this week after the repair man comes. I am buying a pepper spray key chain online because there have been two muggings of students in the last two weeks a few blocks off campus - one at gun point and the other involving pocket knife wounds. Welcome back to parkland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home