2.04.2006

whoa, hell. more of the same crazy. can't do anything these days but daydream. I'm starting to do some recording, not much has come of it yet, but I'm getting farther and farther every time. it needs some sort of liberation... wish I could find a liberation that lasted. the good ones always come so wonderfully unexpectedly but after a while it seems I'm just running up against the walls of a bigger cage... I just spent some time browsing myspace (still holding out on joining) with arbitrary clickings. people people people people. this world is huge. it overwhelms me constantly. I can neither do it all, nor do just some... and that's BEAUTIFUL... I think...

Started this one not sure what to write, but set on not ranting... oops... In short: things are big right now. anyone else feel me?

just discovered Andrew Bird. Liking it lots... would love to know what you kids have your hands/heads/ears/feet into these days. seriously.

love-alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home