1.23.2005

Hey all, I am slightly drunk and partying hardy after my first week of classes. It blizzarded today and NYC doesn’t plow the streets. Genus huh? And of course I decided to walk 15 blocks to my friend’s dorm to play beer pong, which I lost. But it was thrilling.
Its good to be back at school. All my classes are good except writing the essay, which is a required class that I LOATHE. Ugh, it is awful. My homework is I need to go observe a piece of art for 45 minuets. What the fuck? I am totally going to go "observe" the sculptures in the 14th street and 8th avenue subway station. And by observe I mean I am going to LIE. God I hate that class.
But tomorrow I am going to go see "A Number," which is Carol Churchill’s new play and it is staring Sam Shepherd. For $20. Because Ron Fitzgerald is my sugar daddy (Ron did Colony stuff with me, for those of you who haven't met him).
Any who, life is good and I miss you all madly. If you don't know the genus that is The Arcade Fire yet, you must go listen to them RIGHT NOW. I am going to listen to this badass song ("in the back seat") and drink some water and go to bed.
Love love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home